Monday, November 19, 2007

Sintex



Ghetto Boy, 2007
Spray Paint.
Plutonium G Spray Cans


My name is Sintex, I’m from Detroit. I’m an artist by nature, graf, graffiti, illustration, 3D animation, I take part in all of these things, the creative side of me. I’m always into art, it’s been my first thing, my first love, my first passion in life is to be an artist. I take more to graffiti because it’s more visual to pedestrians and regular people on the street, just to see something, to make them stare, make them glance, or however, to keep seeing. A piece of mine is something satisfying to me, as an artist even though without money or payment, I know I can still do what I do and love, and people still take kind to it.

Why do I do what I do? Mostly because it comes from my heart, it comes from my soul. My imagination is pretty huge, so whatever I think about or see, I try to make people see what I see, in the sense of how my imagination fits, however I want to put art on a wall, or on canvas or on a piece of paper or on a computer screen. So, it’s always coming from my imagination. My passion is first and foremost, everything I do, everything about me, is for the sake of art. I paint all the time. I draw all the time. It’s just something that I really enjoy doing. I am an artist living, and living within art. There is really no limitations how that can be put or explained.

4 comments:

jesfayver said...

i love it, i'm from detroit too, about to graduate from columbia/chicago, i plan on doin a collab. or show of some sort , to put detroit back on the map, artistically speaking of course

brandon said...

Just wanted to let you know that over at our blog, Second Glance: Detroit, we are huge fans of your work. We've seen it in a few places over the city, and have featured one of your pieces in our weekly "Street Art" post.

I'd love for you to check out the site. The address is www.secondglancedetroit.blogspot.com

Stop by and keep in touch.

Take care,

Brandon @ Second Glance: Detroit

Unknown said...

CHECKED OUT YOUR STUFF IN
MEX TOWN ON MY DESKTOP NOW
ALL THE BEST
HEAVY D

Unknown said...

sweet stuff man..i heard lots about your work and I have seen it around Mexican Town where i live..I really like your art..i personally love doing graffiti even doe i have never done it with a spray-can..i do all my art on paper..but your style has been a real inspiration to my still growing style..n I'm a fan of your work n i hope that you can continue inspiring other people to do graffiti the art they love!